About Jackie: Ongoing Education
Jackie regularly participates in training and workshops on psychology, yoga, yoga therapy, mind body disciplines and overall wellness. The following is a list of her recent studies:
Cape Cod Institute
Psychotherapy and Mind-Body training, from 2003-2014:
- Yoga for Mood, Amy Weintraub
- Treating Complex Trauma, Deborah Korn
- Couples/Intimacy, Esther Peral
- Conflict Mediation
- Internal Family Systems, Richard Schwartz
- Shame, Janina Fisher
- Healing Sleep and Dreams, Rubin Naiman, 2015.
Barre Center for Buddhist Studies
Jackie has studied at BCBS since 2002. Here are a few highlights:
- Equanimity, May, 2014
- Teachers: Bill And Susan Morgan (Psychotherapy and Buddhism) Ajaan Thanisarro, Jason Siff (Skillful Meditation project,) David Loy, Bill Waldron, DeeJa Napier, Mark Hart and many others.
Buddhism and Consciousness Studies
- Body Wisdom, Mark Hart, January 2015
- Listening to What Is, Mark Hart, March 2014
- Choice-less Awareness, Mark Hart, Winter, 2013
- Awakening, Adyashanti, 2009-2013
- Jan Frazier, Teacher and Author of When Fear Falls Away (Amherst, Cambridge, Yarmouth MA)
Kripalu Retreat Center
Periodic weekend renewals since 2001.
If you are interested in Yoga Therapy sessions, News and any upcoming Cape Cod workshops and retreats, please contact Jackie to Learn More.