Who benefits from Therapy?
You would benefit from Therapy with Jackie Corso if you:
- are simply not taking care of your self the way you would like to
- are faced with transition (divorce, separation, moving, career, children, loss)
- are dealing with family, vocational, social or personal issues
- would like to talk with someone trained and versed in mind-body connection
- already are doing your own body work (Yoga, Tai Chi, etc.) and would like to keep your therapy or counseling separate
- would like to talk about spiritual, life's meaning issues
- would like to learn more about certain issues such as drug abuse, sexuality and gender, family and couple's issues, anxiety and trauma
- are interested in processing things that are on your mind
How would therapy help me?
Therapy can provide:
- Increased self-care
- Practice with new behaviors
- Help with healing and intimacy
- Calming affect
- Action plans
- Approaches to health issues
- Objective feedback
If you are interested in Yoga Therapy sessions, News and any upcoming Cape Cod workshops and retreats, please contact Jackie to Learn More.